20 Mar 2017
[Release] Stable release 2.10.1 now available!
Hello everyone! Stable release 2.10.1 of MistServer is now available!
The full change log is available here and downloads are here. Here is a short summary:
- The meta-player now detects offline streams coming online.
It will automatically refresh and load the newly available stream, ideal for streams that are only online at specific times, for example.
- Many small usability improvements to the meta-player.
For example, the volume control is now more sensitive.
- FLV VoD input is now significantly faster.
- Full unicode support.
- Pro Feature: Added LIVE_BANDWIDTH trigger.
This trigger alerts you when a live stream goes over a specifically set bit rate limit, allowing you to react.
- Pro Feature: RTSP input now supports receiving initialization data in-band.
This means streams with invalid or incomplete SDP data can still be used.
- Various other bugfixes and small improvements.