17 May 2017
[Release] Stable release 2.11 now available!
Hello everyone! Stable release 2.11 of MistServer is now available!
The full change log is available here and downloads are here. Here are some highlights:
- Pro feature:Access log added
Access log information of viewers connecting to MistServer is now logged.
- Pro feature: New UDP-based API added
- Pro feature: Session tagging
You can now freely add tags to sessions and execute actions on sessions with a specific tag.
- Pro feature: HLS file and URL (pull) input
You can now use .m3u8 file structures or HTTP urls as input for MistServer.
- Pro feature: .wav output support is added
- Pro feature: PCM A-law codec support for RTSP and WAV
- Pro feature: Opus audio codec support for RTSP
- Feature: Opus audio codec support for Ogg
- Feature: Password no longer required when logging into the interface using localhost.
- Pro Improvement: Prometheus settings can now be changed during runtime
- Pro Improvement: Updater no longer blocks API access while running, updates can now be performed as rolling update without disconnecting users
- Pro Improvement: RTMP push output now compatible with Facebook and Youtube
- Improvement: Console output is now colour-coded
- Improvement: Local API access no longer requires authorization
- Improvement: Overhaul on all analysers, now all standardized in usage.
- Improvement: API changed to always return minimized-style output
- Improvement: Backported many previous Pro-only API calls to OS edition
see manual for details
- Bugfix: ".html" access to streams now works correctly when used behind a proxy