[Release] Stable release 2.14 now available!
Hello everyone! Stable release 2.14 of MistServer is now available! The full change log is available here and downloads are here. Our Pro-edition customers with active licenses will receive a new build notification in their e-mail automatically.
Here are some highlights:
- Full MKV/WebM support for both input and output
- (Pro) MKV recording support
- Websocket versions of many data feeds, to improve on polling-based techniques
- (Websocket-based) JSON metadata track input and output
- RTSP, RTMP and JSON timestamps are automatically synced together when send to the same stream
- (Pro) Added USER_END trigger which triggers when an access log entry is written
- Significant improvements to RTSP and HTTP(S) handling (mostly relevant for Pro edition)
- More precise track selection mechanic
- Greatly improved overall system stability
- Many other small fixes/improvements/etc. See changelog for full list!