[Release] Bugfix release 2.14.2 now available!
Hello everyone! Bugfix release 2.14.2 of MistServer is now available! The full change log is available here and downloads are here. Our Pro-edition customers with active licenses will receive a new build notification in their e-mail automatically.
Here are some highlights:
- Lock-free server configuration implementation, fixing several recurring CPU usage and locking issues that happened in the earlier 2.14 releases.
- HTTP handler no longer uses unreliable peek() system call, also solving a potential trickle attack vulnerability.
- Logging is more human-friendly
- Statistics and viewer counter fixes
- ARMv7 builds compile correctly again (sorry for breaking these!)
- Many other small fixes/improvements/etc. See changelog for full list!