[News] Stable release 2.17 now live!
Hello everyone! Stable release 2.17 of MistServer is now available! The full change log is available here and downloads are here. Our Pro-edition customers with active licenses will receive a new build notification in their e-mail automatically.
Here are some highlights:
- Added RTMPS push support for pushing to platforms that require it such as Facebook Live.
- Added Adobe style authentication for RTMP(S)
- Added an easier way to use Haivision SRT by allowing "srt://" as a source or push target
- Added pushdelay parameter to all push outputs, allowing for a configurable delay of live streams
- Certbot integration is now available for easier HTTPS setup (We'll highlight how to do this in an upcoming blog post)
- Added HTTPS support in the Open Source version of MistServer
- MP4 files are now supported in the Open Source versions